A special message from Monika.
You may have come across this page for several reasons. Perhaps there was something that you connected to in the message you read and you are looking to apply that information to your own life. You may have a direct or indirect association with Monika. Maybe you’ve come looking for answers regarding the man or men in your life.
- Personal Truth Coaching coaches people to connect to their own personal truth. I use my gifted intuitive abilities along with my life’s learnings to facilitate your success in achieving your goals. Although I specialize in coaching men to living their truth so that they can be the leaders, husbands, fathers and men they desire to be, I also happily coach women to achieving they dreams. Drop me a line at info@PersonalTruthCoaching.com with your questions, or schedule a complimentary discovery session to see if we are a fit.
- If you’ve come upon this site because you have questions and want answers regarding men, then I encourage you to have a look around the site in the blogs, information sheets, books and videos. There is a plethora of information to be had.
- Perhaps there’s a man in your life who needs some support. Whether you’re married to him, or he’s a boyfriend, brother, father, son or some other man you care about, and you’re looking for information to share with him, talk to him about or as a site that he should check out on his own, then you’ve come to the right place.
Before I go any father, let me tell of the “Laura Factor.” When I was a kid and my dad would tell me something that in my mind was questionable, I would not readily believe him. Funny thing was, if I heard the same information from my friend Laura, I would take it as truth. To make matters worse, when I’d tell my dad these “new facts,” he’d get upset because he’d been trying to tell me the very same info, but I wouldn’t believe him. The point is that there were times when I would only listen to the voice of a peer, someone of the same gender, or someone who I viewed as a trusted source.
Sometimes, no matter what you as a woman or as his partner say, it won’t have ANY impact on your man. Nagging makes him distant and arguing makes him stubborn and defensive (just like us). You’ll be farther ahead if you stop trying to influence him on your own. At times, only when someone else says it, will your man believe it and act on it. That’s just twisted human nature at times. Like chasing birds with seed so that they have something to eat, you end up driving your man away from the goal, and you both lose in the end.
- A good place for him to start is to read over this site and let him discover for himself all of the useful information. Any man who is looking for answers on how to be a better leader, husband, father or man, may take comfort in the material presented. From books to blogs and from coaching to creative ways of gaining new perspectives on their issues, there are many items to catch his eye. He will glean from the site what appeals to him and will make up his own mind as to whether this site is a fit for him at this point in his life.
- “You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.” applies here. Do not force him as he’ll only dig in his heels (just like you and I would). Instead, share that it would make you happy if he would have a look at this site and that you would like to hear his opinion on its contents. Then, when he does look it over and decides to share his thoughts, listen with ears engaged and mouth out of the picture. He’s doing as you’ve asked; now let him talk. Remember, just as there are times when you just want him to listen and not fix or even say anything, this is the time for you to do the same for him. Be there for him. Wait until he’s said something like, “That’s all that I have to tell you.” or “That’s what I think of that site.” Be patient, be fully present, be supportive; listen like you would like to be listened to. You’ll be glad you did!
- When he’s ready, encourage him to schedule a complimentary discovery session. Whether it’s on the phone or via Skype, he’ll discover whether Personal Truth Coaching is a fit for him. Whether he’s seeking changes in himself, his relationships, his career or wants to meet some personal land marks, he’ll come away with a new plan of action. Armed with a renewed sense of hope for the future, he’ll acquire the motivation and inspiration to finally achieve the results he seeks. A win for him and a win for you.
Thank you for caring and thank you for sharing.